NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 439 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 0 - 200
● Electrical efficiency (µmol/J): 2,23
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Programmable
● Spectrum: Chlorophyll based (purple)
● Dimming: 2 channel 0-100% (The spectrum is divided onto 2 drivers: one for blue and another for red, white is mixed in these 2 channels)
● Safe hanging distance: 40 – 50 cm (15 - 19 inch) from your canopy at full power
● Coverage area bloom: Optimal: 80 x 80 cm (31,5 x 31,5 inch) | Maximum: 100 x 100 cm (3 x 3 Feet)
● Coverage area VEG: 150 x 150 cm (6 x 8 Feet)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 41.7°C (0 - 107 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight: 3,2 kg (7 Lbs)
● Full warranty: 3 years
● Limited warranty: 5 years
● LED lifetime rating: 50.000+ hours
● Cord length: 180 cm (6 feet)
● Certifications: UL & CE
● Thermal Management: Active (Fans)
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant.
- Control/program the entire growth cycle
- A single controller handles un unlimited number of lights
- Automated program for sunrise/sunset
- Digital timer eliminates the need for other external timers
- Day, week or season program
- Smooth transition from veg to bloom
- Important; in combination with the controller, the LED diodes blue and red can be adjusted. The white LED diode can not be controlled separately.
The SolarSystem 275 has a maximum power of 200 watts and is a great choice for growers with smaller grow tents, with grow environments of 60 x 60 cm (23,62 inch) or 80 x 80 cm (31,5 x 31,5 inch). The red and blue LED diodes can be controlled separately with the controller, the benefit is that you can start with low energy in the veg phase to 100% power in the bloom phase.
Another benefit is that you can give the plant more blue light in the growth stage and more red in the bloom phase when the plants need it the most. If for example your sativa is stretching too much you can reduce the red light and increase the blue to reduce internodal distance. On the other hand, if your indica is too short you can reduce the blue light and increase the red light to enlarge the internode distance and build a bigger plant structure. The controller also allows the LED's to automatically and gradually switch on and off at sunrise or sunset.
The system is very light in weight (about 3kg) and has a very large coverage area, compared to other systems. The grow light is ideal for professional home growers who want to increase yields, quality and profitability.
If you would like to use several SolarSystem's 275 at the same time, they are easy to connect to each other with a phone cable. You can connect the controller to the first SolarSystem and daisy-chain (link the others accordingly), the controller can handle up to 1000 lights.
Important: The SolarSystem 275 cannot be put into view mode with the SolarSystem Controller, unlike the SolarSystem 550 and 1100. It also doesn't have a separate white channel like the other units. One channel for blue and another for the red diodes, white is mixed in these 2 channels. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before purchasing this unit to find out if the SolarSystem 275 is the right light for you.
The SolarSystem LED grow lights won the Spannabis 2017 “Best Grow Product”, beating off some top quality competition. The SolarSystem series has been completely renewed in 2018, the efficiency improved greatly by this update. The LED system has been designed and produced in the USA, with the highest quality OSRAM diodes and a well balanced spectrum.ers and professional home growers.
|Heat Output - BTU||No|
|Light Output PPF||350|
|Adjustable Spectrum||Digital / Programmable|
|Power Consumption||0 - 200W|