NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Power consumption (watts): 25
● Spectrum: Tetrahydrocannabinol Based (UV B - 285-315nm)
● Dimensions: 58,5 x 10,15 x 5,10 cm (23 x 4 x 2 inch)
● Coverage area 1-2 UVB modules bloom: 120 x 120 cm (4 x 4 inch)
● Coverage area VEG: N/A (The UVB module is only used during the last 2 to 3 weeks of flowering)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 40℃ (32 - 107℉)
● Fixture weight: 0,9 kg (2 Lbs)
● Warranty: 5 years
UVB light is harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant. Also be very careful not to expose your skin to UVB light.
Plants sense UV light which damages the DNA, therefore plants start to repair the DNA by creating enzymes. The plant creates an extra layer to protect itself which can be compared to the use of sunscreen.
Studies show that 385 nm UV light promotes the accumulation of phenolic compounds, enhances antioxidant activity of plant extracts, but does not have any significant effect on growth processes. UVB has also been demonstrated to elevate the chemical profile of certain plants.
Please be aware that the UVB grow light can damage skin and eyes. Therefore it is very important you turn of the light before entering the grow room. Use this light only in dry locations, otherwise you risk an electrical shock. Do not use this light on a dimmer circuit and only use the SolarSystem T5 UVA bulb. Always use a Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes.
|Heat Output - BTU||No|
|Light Output PPF||No|
|Power Consumption||0 - 200W|