NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 1600 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 645
● Electrical efficiency (μmol/J): 2,5
● Spectral output: Full / Fixed (dimmable) Spectrum: PhysioSpec Indoor™ | 380nm - 780nm (''bright white'')
● Spectrum: PhysioSpec Indoor
● Voltage: Autosensing 100 _ 277V, 347V, 400V & 480V*
● Dimming: 0-10V
● Light distribution:120°
● LED lifetime rating: L90: 54.000hrs
● Power factor: > 90%
● Certifications: UL 8800, UL 1598 Wet-Location Rated, IP66 & CE
● Thermal management: Passive
The PhysioSpec Indoor spectrum is a full-cycle spectrum optimized for rapid growth and complete plant development. Tailored for growing plants from beginning to end (germination, clones/cuttings, mothers, vegetative and flowering applications) in indoor environments.
The SPYDR 2p is a very professional LED grow light and is suitable for every stage of growth and cultivation, seedlings, cuttings/clones and veg to bloom. The Physiospec indoor spectrum is developed by Fluence themselves and is custom-made for indoor horticulture and the entire growth cycle.
The system is scientifically engineered for the photosynthetic absorption spectrum. It's also very suitable for close proximity growing methods as SCROG and SOG. Besides this, the system can be used for multi-layer cultivation and vertical farming. These durable lighting solutions can be quickly installed in nearly any rack, table or room.
All SPYDR models are dimmable with a light intensity Dimmer for precise control over PPFD and they offer flexibility to instantly accommodate a new crop with varying light requirements. The dimmer is sold sperately.
- Spectral tuning capabilities
- Passive cooling design eliminates inferior features such as fans, moving parts and noise
- High return investment
- Zero maintenance
- Applications: Indoor crop production, greenhouse, growth chamber, retro-fit existing HID or new construction grow facilities
|Heat Output - BTU||No|
|Light Output PPF||1600|
|Power Consumption||0 - 800W|