LED by Passion, your partner for Licensed Production!
The Cluster C4 is the perfect solution for novice and experienced indoor home growers that want to start growing with a high quality and performance, but still affordable LED light. This Series has been copied, promoted and sold under a variety of brandnames (up to the present day) and not without reason of course, because the Cluster Series already proved itself to be a true HPS replacement and exceeds every other lighting source in its (price)class!
As our regulations prescribe, we thoroughly tested the Cluster Series first and now its only fair to introduce them under the authentic name of the original manufacturer CTLite, and give them the credit they deserve. For their technology, partnership, dedicated team, patience and advanced manufacturing, just to name a few things. They have shown themselves to be one of the most professional, reliable and innovative partners in China and we cherish our long lasting relationship. Our professionals tested the Cluster Series for over 1,5 years before adding it to our collection, just to be absolutely sure what we are selling. Now we are proud and confident to finally offer the Cluster C4 so every grower can enjoy the benefits of LED technology, for a reasonable and fair price! CTLite manufactures Greenception and IndoorLED's HPS Killer for example as well.
The Spectral output can be adjusted with 2 switches on top of the light: the Vegetative and Flowering mode. The Vegetative mode offers a high Blue ratio with 440nm wavelengths and the Flowering mode offers a high Red ratio with 660nm wavelengths. The COBs offer additional Cyan, Green, Yellow and Orange wavelengths to complement the Spectrum so the C4 provides a Full Spectrum when both switches are on!
Blue wavelengths encourage vegetative growth and are essential in lighting for seedlings and young plants during the vegetative stage of their growth cycle, especially when “stretching” must be reduced or eliminated. It also stimulates the production of secondary pigments which can enhance colors and is known to also stimulate Terpene (i.e. fragrance) production.
Red light affects phytochrome reversibility and is the most important for flowering and fruiting regulation. These wavelengths encourage stem growth, flowering and fruit production, and chlorophyll production.
Only a select few tell you the important metrics of a horticulture lighting system and PPFD is definitely one of them! To some extend you could say: the higher the PPFD measurements, the higher the rate of photosynthesis and final yield will be. We recommend an average PPFD between:
● 100 and 300 μmol/m2/s for Seeds (for optimal conditions: additional CO2, ~400 ppm)
● 75 and 150 μmol/m2/s for Vegetative Cuttings (for optimal conditions: additional CO2, ~400-800 ppm)
● 300 and 600 μmol/m2/s for the Vegetative phase, including Mother plants (for optimal results: additional CO2, ~400-800 ppm)
● 600 and 1000 μmol/m2/s for optimal results during the Flowering/Reproductive phase, without additional CO2 (for amazing results: additional CO2, ~800-1400 ppm)
● 1000 and 1500 μmol/m2/s for phenomenal results during the Flowering/Reproductive phase WITH additional CO2, ~1400 ppm. Most strains can not thrive or even handle this photon flux density without supplemental CO2
1 x Cluster C4 PPFD measurements in a 40 x 40 (1' x 1') @ 30 cm, 60 x 60 (2' x 2') @ 60 cm and a 100 x 100 (3' x 3') @ 90 cm canopy demonstration
(Respective measurements with HPS Killer 120W, carried out by IndoorLED)
● PPFD @ 15 cm: ~ 2100 μmol/m²/s
● PPFD @ 30 cm: ~ 1450 μmol/m²/s
● Power consumption (watts): 120 typical
● Distribution of wattage: Full Spectrum: 120 Watts: Flowering: 60 Watts | Vegetative: 60 Watts
● Electrical efficiency (μmol/J): 2,4 up to 2,8 μmol/J (depending on the spectrum: veg, flowering or full spectrum)
● Thermal management: Active
● Spectrum: VEG + Flower + Full Spectrum | 440nm Blue & 660nm Red wavelengths + 3000 & 5000K COBs
● Fixture Weight: 2.94 kg (6,5 lbs)
● Fixture Dimensions: 28,5 x 28,5 x 7 cm (11,22'' x 11,22'' x 2,75'')
● Fixture Optics: COBs: 90° | LEDs: 90°
● Area coverage: Vegetative: 90 cm x 90 cm (3' x 3') | Flowering: 60 cm x 60 cm (2' x 2')
● Canopy distance at full power: 40-45 cm for high light plants (60 cm x 60 cm / 2' x 2' coverage; CO2 supplementation recommended) |
45-60 cm for high light plants (90 cm x 90 cm / 3' x 3' coverage)
● Lifetime: 40.000 hours
● Voltage: 220-240V ~50-60Hz
● Operating Temperature: 20~45℃
● Power Factor: ＞0.92
● Maximum Current: 1.2A AC
● Frequency: 50-60Hz
● Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
● What's in the box? 4 x Cluster C4 LED Grow Light | 4 x Hanging kit | 4 x 2 connection / extention strips + 1 x wrench | 4 x External power supply | 4 x 4m (13 ft) power cable: EC C13/C14 | User manual
LED Module Layout and Switches:
V: Vegetation Module
- COBs: 2 x 5000K
- LEDs: 4 x 440nm Blue
- LEDs: 8 x 660nm Red
B: Flowering Module (Blooming)
- COBs: 2 x 3000K
- LEDs: 12 x 660nm Red