NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 580 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 0 - 215
● Electrical efficiency (µmol/J): 2,7
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Programmable
● Spectrum: white
● Safe hanging distance: 35 – 45 cm (14 - 18 inch) from your canopy at full power
● Coverage area: 80 x 80 cm (1Q6W) – 100 x 100 cm (2Q6W) – 120 x 120 cm (3Q6W)
● Operating temperature: 5 - 40°C (41 - 104 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight: 5,1 kg (11 Lbs)
● Warranty: 3 years
● LED lifetime rating: 80.000+ hours
● Cable length: 26 cm (10 inch)
● Thermal Management: Passive (No noise)
EXPOSURE TIME AREA 120 x 120CM (4 x 4FT) AREA 80 x 80CM (2,6 x 2,6FT)
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant. The broadband spectrum makes sure your plant gets a maximum photosynthesis rate and helps the plant regulate its hormone balance.
● broadband light spectrum
● maximum photosynthesis
● 400nm – 760bn – warm white colour
The LED light can be used in small and large cultivation areas. Two to three Q6W's can be used in a cultivation area of 120 x 120cm with a canopy distance between 35 to 45cm. The lights are daisy-chainable up to 7 lights and can be mixed with the Q4W.
The quality of the design and manufacturing is extremely high and is one of the most impressive aspects of Sanlight. The system delivers high light intensity (PPFD) which makes them perfect for fruit-forming plants.
The lights are build with upgrading possibilities, this means a part of the module can easily be replaced by e.g. newer LED chips, which is efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.