Developed from all the experience gathered by SANlight in recent years, the Q6W light combines all the benefits SANlight has come to offer with new features that make it more convenient and future-proof.
The highest efficiency, perfect light control and passive cooling are complemented by some new features.
By using a Y distributor (available as an accessory), you can operate up to 7 Q6W lights on a household power outlet. For industrial applications even more lights can be operated on one circuit breaker.
The secondary optics (lens) have a precisely defined 90° beam angle. As a result, the light is distributed homogeneously over your cultivation area and the losses due to light scattering are minimized. The wide radiation pattern also helps you to cultivate high-growth indoor plants with limited height.
The breeding of fruit-forming short-day plants indoors without daylight, in particular requires high light intensities (PPFD). The broadband light spectrum of the Q6W not only promotes the maximum photosynthesis rate, but also helps the plant regulate its hormone balance. Better yields and healthier plants are the result.
As a Q6W user, after several years of operation, you can easily and cost-effectively upgrade your light to a state-of-the-art technology by having the LED modules replaced by a certified retail partner. This is done in no time at all. It not only saves resources, but also your money.
With The Q6W, SANlight has created a product that is versatile and leaves nothing to be desired.
Technical Specifications Overview
● 580µmol/s PPF
● Broadband, continous light spectrum especially for fruit-forming plants
● Power consumption 215W
● Power Factor > 0,95
● Radiation angle 90°
● Rectangular and homogeneous illumination of the cultivating area
● 3 years full warranty
● Led modules / light engines can be exchanged with sales partners
● 90% of light output after 80.000h runtime (LM90)
● Passive cooling
PPFD: 1 x SANlight Q6W
● 80cm x 80cm (0,64m² /6.89ft²)
● Power consumption 215 W
● PPF: 580 µmol/s
Conditions of measurement
● Distance to sensor: 35cm
● Environment: HOMEbox Ambient Q80 (80 x 80cm)
● Measurement-grid: 10cm
Ø PPF: 547 µmol/m2/s
● Illumination of plants with high light demands in idoor areas during vegetative phase
● Illumination of short day plants (STP) in indoor areas during generative phase
● Cultivation of ornamentals and useful plants
● Fully environmentally friendly replacement of High Pressure Sodium lamps (HPS)
SANlight Q6W Boosts..
● Quality of your crop
● Quantity of your crop
● Homogeneity and Quality of your crop over the cultivation area
● The usable cultivation area (multilayer system is possible)
● The productivity of your business
SANlight Q6W Reduces..
● Your running costs (energy, maintenance,…)
● Temperature inside your cultivation room
● Your risk
● Water consumption of the plants
● Time for rooting clones
● Your temperature
● Usage of chemicals (pesticide, growth inhibitor)