NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 560 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 0 - 300
● Electrical efficiency (µmol/J): 2.1+
● Spectrum Control: Not adjustable
● Spectrum: Full spectrum (3002 Kelvin - white light)
● Safe hanging distance: 50 – 60 cm (20 - 24 inch) from your canopy at full power
● Coverage area: 80 x 80 cm – 100 x 100 cm (31 x 31 inch – 40 x 40 inch)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C (0 - 107 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight: 10kg
● Warranty: 3 years
● LED lifetime rating: 85.000 hours
● Certifications: CE
● Thermal Management: Passive (no noise)
How to install
▫ Hang the Telos fixture at a minimum of 40cm from the top of the plant canopy. Optimal distance from the canopy for indoor top lighting applications is between 60- 80cm and between 1-2m for greenhouse applications. For large indoor or greenhouse applications please request a custom PPFD design.
▫ Ensure the frame or fitting that you are attaching can support the fixture weight. We recommend using fixings and framework that are specified to support 2-3 times the fixture weight minimum to ensure the light is secured correctly.
▫ Observe the safety warnings given above and ambient temperature limits specified in the mechanical tab.
Telos power connectors
Connecting the input cable
▫ Align the white arrow on the female connector with the unlocked padlock symbol on the male connector and push the two connectors together until you hear a click and the white arrow is facing the locked padlock symbol.
Disconnecting the input cable
▫ Twist the black casing on the female connector anticlockwise until the white arrow is pointing to the unlocked padlock and then pull the two connectors apart.
SYSTEM LINK ASSEMBLY
▫ H CONNECTOR PART NO. 46.030.1255.7.GN
▫ LINK CABLE PART NO. 46.030.1000.GN (1m version) | 46.030.2000.GN (2m version)
* Its important to limit the number of linked systems per circuit breaker correctly as recommended in the electrical specifications.