NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 1730 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 0 - 800 Electrical efficiency (µmol/J): 2,23
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Programmable
● Spectrum: Chlorophyll based (purple)
● Dimming: 3 channel 0-100% (The spectrum is divided onto 3 drivers: blue, white and red)
● Safe hanging distance: 75 – 100 cm (27,5 – 31,5 inch) from your canopy at full power
● Coverage area bloom: Optimal: 120 x 120 cm (4 x 4 Feet) Coverage area VEG: 240 x 240 cm (8 x 8 inch)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 41.7°C (0 - 107 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight SolarSystem 1100: 11.8 kg (26 Lbs)
● Full warranty: 3 years
● Limited warranty: 5 years LED lifetime rating: 50.000+ hours
● Cord length: 180 cm (6 feet)
● Certifications: UL & CE
● Thermal Management: Active (Fans)
● Power consumption (watts): 25
● Spectrum: Tetrahydrocannabinol Based (UV B - 285-315nm)
● Dimensions: 58,5 x 10,15 x 5,10 cm (23 x 4 x 2 inch)
● Coverage area 1-2 UVB modules bloom: 120 x 120 cm (4 x 4 inch)
● Coverage area VEG: N/A (The UVB module is only used during the last 2 to 3 weeks of flowering)
● Input voltage: 120V AC
● Maximum current: 0.2A@ 120V
● Operating temperature: 0 - 40℃ (32 - 107℉)
● Fixture weight: 0,9 kg (2 Lbs)
● Warranty: 5 years
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant.
- Control/program the entire growth cycle - A single controller handles un unlimited number of lights - Automated program for sunrise/sunset
- Digital timer eliminates the need for other external timers
- Day, week or season program
- Smooth transition from veg to bloom
One of the benefits of the SolarSystem 1100 is that the LED diodes (red, blue and white) are located on separate electronic circuits cq. drivers. This means all three channels (blue, red, white) can be controlled separately and set with the controller, in comparison with the SolarSystem 275 where only two channels (blue and red) can be controlled.
The advantage here is that you can set for example more blue light in the growth stage of the plant, when the plants need it the most. If for example your sativa is stretching to much you can reduce the red light and increase the blue to reduce internodal distance. On the other hand, if your indica is too short you can reduce the blue light and increase the red light to enlarge the internode distance and build a bigger plant structure. The controller also allows the LED's to automatically and gradually switch on and off at sunrise or sunset.
The SolarSystem 1100 is lightweight and puts out more light than larger LED grow lights. The grow light is ideal for professional home growers who want to increase yields, quality and profitability.
The SolarSystem 1100 has a high power output and low heat (2500 BTU per hour), the UVB puts out even less heat which is perfect for large indoor grow operations. The benefit of using an UVB light is that this light enhances plant growth it improves essential oils and aromas as well as chemical profiles.
Important information !
Please be aware that the UVB grow light can damage skin and eyes. Therefore it is very important you turn of the light before entering the grow room. Use this light only in dry locations, otherwise you risk an electrical shock. Do not use this light on a dimmer circuit and only use the SolarSystem T5 UVA bulb. Always use a Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes.
Overexposure could be harmful for the flora, however small amounts of near-UV light can have beneficial effects. This is an indication of near-UV light effect on metabolic processes. Studies show that 385 nm UV light promotes the accumulation of phenolic compounds, enhances antioxidant activity of plant extracts, but does not have any significant effect on growth processes. UVB has also been demonstrated to elevate the chemical profile of certain plants.
The SolarSystem LED grow lights won the Spannabis 2017 “Best Grow Product”, beating off some top quality competition. The SolarSystem series has been completely renewed in 2018, the efficiency improved greatly by this update. The LED system has been designed and produced in the USA, with the highest quality OSRAM diodes and a well balanced spectrum which makes them perfect for professional home growers.