NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● PPFD: 500-800 µmol/s/m2 measured at 30-45 cm
● Power consumption (watts): 200
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Not programmable
● Spectrum: Optigrow light spectrum (full spectrum – white)
● Safe hanging distance: 30 – 45 cm (12 - 18 inch) from your canopy at full Power in bloom
● Coverage area Bloom: 90x 90 cm ( 3 x 3 feet)
● Coverage area VEG: 122 x 122 cm (4 x 4 feet)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 41.7°C (0 - 107 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight: 2,7 kg
● Heat output: 640 BTU
● Footprint: 80 x 80 cm – 100 x 100 cm
● Certifications: UL & CE
● Thermal Management: Active (Fans)
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven (Agent LED Fx) glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant.
The SolarXtreme range of full spectrum LED grow lights features the exclusive Optigrow light spectrum which offers the best results for all phases of growth in a single fixture. Optigrow has been specially formulated and tested to give the best results for all phases of growth while offering full power for bloom and high yields.
The SolarXtreme 250 has a maximum power of 200 watts and is a great choice for growers with smaller grow tents, with grow environments of 80 x 80 cm.
The COB LED design reduces cost without sacrificing performance and the Optigrow light spectrum offers the best results and high yields.
The system is very light in weight (about 3kg) and has a very large coverage area, compared to other systems. The grow light is ideal for professional home growers who want to increase yields, quality and profitability.