NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 1730 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 0 - 800
● Electrical efficiency (µmol/J): 2,23
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Programmable
● Spectrum: Chlorophyll based (purple)
● Dimming: 3 channel 0-100% (The spectrum is divided onto 3 drivers: blue, white and red)
● Safe hanging distance: 75 – 100 cm (30 – 40 inch) from your canopy at full power
● Coverage area bloom: Optimal: 120 x 120 cm (4 x 4 Feet)
● Coverage area VEG: 240 x 240 cm (8 x 8 inch)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 41.7°C (0 - 107 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight SolarSystem 1100: 11.8 kg (26 Lbs)
●Full warranty: 3 years
● Limited warranty: 5 years
● LED lifetime rating: 50.000+ hours
● Cord length: 180 cm (6 feet)
● Certifications: UL & CE
● Thermal Management: Active (Fans)
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant.
- Control/program the entire growth cycle - A single controller handles un unlimited number of lights - Automated program for sunrise/sunset
- Digital timer eliminates the need for other external timers
- Day, week or season program
- Smooth transition from veg to bloom
One of the benefits of the SolarSystem 1100 is that the LED diodes (red, blue and white) are located on separate electronic circuits cq. drivers. This means all three channels (blue, red, white) can be controlled separately and set with the controller, in comparison with the SolarSystem 275 where only two channels (blue and red) can be controlled.
Another benefit is that you can give the plant more blue light in the growth stage and more red in the bloom phase when the plants need it the most. If for example your sativa is stretching too much you can reduce the red light and increase the blue to reduce internodal distance. On the other hand, if your indica is too short you can reduce the blue light and increase the red light to enlarge the internode distance and build a bigger plant structure. The controller also allows the LED's to automatically and gradually switch on and off at sunrise or sunset.
The SolarSystem 1100 is lightweight and puts out more light than larger LED grow lights. The grow light is ideal for professional home growers who want to increase yields, quality and profitability.
The SolarSystem LED grow lights won the Spannabis 2017 “Best Grow Product”, beating off some top quality competition. The SolarSystem series has been completely renewed in 2018, the efficiency improved greatly by this update. The LED system has been designed and produced in the USA, with the highest quality OSRAM diodes and a well balanced spectrum.