NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 400 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 0 - 150
● Electrical efficiency (µmol/J): 2,7
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Programmable
● Spectrum: white
● Safe hanging distance: 25 – 40 cm (10 - 16 inch) from your canopy at full power
● Coverage area: 100 x 100 cm (2-3 Q4W) – 120 x 120 (3-4 Q4W)
● Operating temperature: 5 - 40°C (41 - 104 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight: 3,75 kg (11 Lbs)
● Warranty: 3 years
● LED lifetime rating: 80.000+ hours
● Cable length: 26 cm (10 inch)
● Thermal Management: Passive (No noise)
EXPOSURE TIME AREA 60 x 60CM (2 x 2FT) AREA 100 x 100CM (2,6 x 2,6FT)
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant. The broadband spectrum makes sure your plant gets a maximum photosynthesis rate and helps the plant regulate its hormone balance.
● broadband light spectrum
● maximum photosynthesis
● 400nm – 760bn – warm white colour
The LED light can be used in small and large cultivation areas. Two to three Q4W's can be used in a cultivation area of 100 x 100cm with a canopy distance between 25 to 40cm. The lights are daisy-chainable up to 7 lights and can be mixed with the Q6W.
The quality of the design and manufacturing is extremely high and is one of the most impressive aspects of Sanlight. The system delivers high light intensity (PPFD) which makes them perfect for fruit-forming plants.
The lights are build with upgrading possibilities, this means a part of the module can easily be replaced by e.g. newer LED chips, which is efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
|Heat Output - BTU||No|
|Light Output PPF||400|
|Power Consumption||0 - 200W|