NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● Light output/PPF: 888 µmol/s
● Power consumption (watts): 0 - 400
● Electrical efficiency (µmol/J): 2,23
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Programmable
● Spectrum: Chlorophyll based (purple – blue dominant)
● Dimming: 3 channel 0-100% (The spectrum is divided onto 3 drivers: blue, white and red)
● Safe hanging distance: 50 – 60 cm (20 - 24 inch) from your canopy at full power
● Coverage area VEG: 120 x 120 cm (4 x 4 Feet) – 150 x 150 cm (5 x 5 Feet)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 41.7°C (0 - 107 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight: 5.9 kg (13 Lbs)
● Full warranty: 3 years
● Limited warranty: 5 years
● LED lifetime rating: 50.000+ hours
● Cord length: 180 cm (6 feet)
● Certifications: UL & CE
● Thermal Management: Active (Fans)
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant.
- Control/program the entire growth cycle
- A single controller handles an unlimited number of lights
- Automated program for sunrise/sunset
- Digital timer eliminates the need for other external timers
- Day, week or season program
- Smooth transition from veg to bloom
One of the benefits of the SolarSystem 550 VEG is that the LED diodes (red, blue and white) are located on separate electronic circuits cq. drivers. This means all three channels (blue, red, white) can be controlled separately and set with the controller, in comparison with the SolarSystem 275 where only two channels (blue and red) can be controlled.
Another benefit is that you can give the plant more blue light in the growth stage and more red in the pre-bloom phase when the plants need it the most. If for example your sativa is stretching too much you can reduce the red light and increase the blue to reduce internodal distance. On the other hand, if your indica is too short you can reduce the blue light and increase the red light to enlarge the internode distance and build a bigger plant structure. The controller also allows the LED's to automatically and gradually switch on and off at sunrise or sunset.
The system is very light in weight (about 6kg) and has a very large coverage area, compared to other systems. The grow light is ideal for professional home growers who want to increase yields, quality and profitability.
If you would like to use several SolarSystem's 550 at the same time, they are easy to connect to each other with a RJ11 phone cable. You can connect the controller to the first SolarSystem and daisy-chain (link the others accordingly), the controller can handle up to 1000 lights.
The SolarSystem 550 VEG is designed for rapid plant growth. It has the same design as the full cycle SolarSystem 550 but with more intense blue LED light.
The SolarSystem LED grow lights won the Spannabis 2017 “Best Grow Product”, beating off some top quality competition. The SolarSystem series has been completely renewed in 2018, the efficiency improved greatly by this update. The LED system has been designed and produced in the USA, with the highest quality OSRAM diodes and a well balanced spectrum which makes them perfect for professional home growers.
|Heat Output - BTU||No|
|Light Output PPF||642|
|Adjustable Spectrum||Digital / Programmable|
|Power Consumption||0 - 400W|