NL: Free shipping > € 100 | EU: Free shipping > € 1500
● PPFD: 500 µmol/s/m2 measured at 45 cm – 800 µmol/s/m2 measured at 60 cm
● Power consumption (watts): 400
● Spectrum Control: Digital | Not programmable
● Spectrum: Chlorophyll based (purple)
● Safe hanging distance: 45 – 60 cm (18 – 24 inch) from your canopy at full
● power in bloom
● Coverage area VEG: 150 x 150 cm ( 5 x 5 feet)
● Coverage area Bloom: 120 x 90 cm (4 x 3 feet)
● Operating temperature: 0 - 41.7°C (0 - 107 F)
● Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
● Fixture weight: 4,9 kg
● Heat output: 1280 BTU
● Max Current: 3.3A @120v
● Footprint: 100 x 100 cm – 120 x 120 cm
● Certifications: UL & CE
● Thermal Management: Active (Fans)
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven (Agent LED Fx) glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant.
The SolarXtreme range of full spectrum LED grow lights features the exclusive Optigrow light spectrum which offers the best results for all phases of growth in a single fixture. Optigrow has been specially formulated and tested to give the best results for all phases of growth while offering full power for bloom and high yields.
The SolarXtreme 500 has a maximum power of 400 watts and is a great choice for growers with smaller grow tents, with grow environments of 100 x 100 cm.
The COB LED design reduces cost without sacrificing performance and the Optigrow light spectrum offers the best results and high yields.
The system is very light in weight (about 5kg) and has a very large coverage area, compared to other systems. The grow light is ideal for professional home growers who want to increase yields, quality and profitability.
|Heat Output - BTU||No|
|Light Output PPF||No|
|Power Consumption||0 - 400W|